samedi 21 septembre 2013

When I play this bullshit game...

Yo, guys ! It's Ophelia who talk, here !
What's up ?

In this game when I play, what the fuck with me ? How I am ?
I play Road Of The Dead, I don't scared from this shit zombies ! I have a long distance for the other games like a schoolgirl !

When I see a zombie in my boyfriend's car, I'm so scared ! I cry... I'm so affraid !
What's going on ? What the hell are they... doing ?
OMG ! I play this game, they're going to kill us... I want to invited my boyfriend to play with me but I need a hot guy for me ! ( Yeah, I need a boyfriend ! )

In the zombie game, you're so dead ! When you play it, you're fucked and me too... I'm so fucked up !
Don't blame yourself from this bullshit game when you play it !
For me, I play and I'm scared... I catch a nurse on my forehead, and a heartattack in my body...
My brain isn't supported that...

Huh... Yeah, I'm so busy !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire