jeudi 31 octobre 2013

Today : My great birthday !

Today, I wanna celebrate my birthday with guys and my family ! Oh my god, I'm so glad !
Soon, after that, I want to create my great animation in the night... Yeah, that when I have a great day alone, in my new home ! Well... I need help with my new teacher, she can found a security key for my software Macromedia Flash. Huh... That's a cute idea for her, she can find it ! I wanna start it, and you can believe me guys : I wanna start my first animation ! And until for my birthday, I want to have my new room !
His color : pink of course ! Yeah, that's a nice solution and I wanna call her for my home's choice !
She can let me to use his phone in the office ! I tell her to get out and waiting me behind, I promise her that I'm finish !

Well... Tonight, this is my birthday ! I never forget you, guys !
Now, I'm 19 years old !

Thank you so much ! Soon, I can stay with you...
I love you so much...

And soon again, this is my chance. And my freeway is started...

Goodbye...

Stickgirl512

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire