dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Dreams...

When I dreamin', I have a long relationship in the galaxy. I can remember this moment with him... He found me when I cryin', when I'm scared... The place scares me, I can't stay here. My body don't move...
He's a good guy for me, he never let me go from this nasty guys. I know, I love him... I really love this guy, yeah ! My heart is for him, and here : he's mine ! My fucking life with him is started soon, in USA... At Chicago or New York... Yeah, I wanna live in USA with him !

I don't forget this dreaming with my new friend... Soon, he's my boyfriend !
He's going to love me everyday... In this bed... And I'm in his arms...

You know that it's a dream when I make it... You never betrayed me !

Bye, dear.

Stickgirl512

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire