mercredi 9 octobre 2013

My cute drawings...

So... I done it ! Yeah, this so bad from me ! I help a guy for draw this gun, I know that he's like that ! His shotgun is failed ! In 2014, with my manager and you everyone. I have an important projects for my birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Early and Summer... The autumn is started for us ! And it's rainning today ! When I see you, guys, I want to be like you. If you don't know, I'm a new stickman. Not a man but a woman ! Stickgirl512 is a new character who I created soon with a person that I knew, she's a perfect manager and she help me for my great ideas that I give her. My new drawings in fan arts and my drawings of me who I have little somethings. Yeah, that's my opinion ! I know... We have a new animations who me and you, guys are going to work immediatly ! Tonight, let's play and let's party together !
So... I posted this gold desert eagle that I'm finish to
draw today ! The two guns is done and here, I'm so glad ! Ahh... Fuck ! I'm so happy for your working, everyone... You never know that I'm glad for you.
This is a nice honnor for you, to stay with you and lookin' your animations 2013 !
Here, that's my new signing in my drawings. Yeah, the name is from my deviantart ! I prepared that for my fan arts with stick figures and humans. I wanna draw the new characters from the games. Come on, here ! You gonna to see my nice pictures from Sift Heads when you're angry all. OMG ! Tuesday, this is my first video from me, for this... I expected my cute black and pink sweat in my outfits ! Yeah, that's with my amazing boots. Huh... I have my make up, too. For the winter, in december... I go to wear my purple coat and my long black boots ! I'm going to buy the others boots too ! So, anyways... I tell you what I draw soon, this is with the fucking shooting games fan arts :

- Die In Style
- Underworld Appoint
- Sift Renegade Defiance "Expansion"
- Sift Renegade
- Foxy Sniper
- Deadly Venom
- Dynasty Street
- Maniac Killer
- Wallstreet Massacre
- Sniper Assassin
- Sift Heads

I draw myself with :
- Pink or red dress
- New brown haircut
- Blue in my urban city
- Deep pink
- Butterflies in the lagoon
- My stars power
- Guns
- Chainsaw
- Blood
- Naked in the water or in the air
- Angel
- So naked
- Crying
- R.I.P
- Snow
- My cute upgraded visors in my black sunglasses...
- Love
- Strawberry cake
- Raspberry frozen

Well, this is so cute for me. I draw my friends too, like Blue ! She's a cute woman ! I draw you, everyone !
I'm glad that you like my new Sift Heads pictures !

I can't forget you guys !

Stickgirl512 belong to me !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire