dimanche 3 novembre 2013

Galaxy Power...

I wanna see you because you missed me, there is longtime.
Where are you, now ? What's going on, shit ?
Why you don't call me when you're get out ?
In the galaxy, I waiting you and you're not here...
You know that I always love you...
Can you hear my voice ? This is me who call you...
When I'm going to see your face ?
I'm so fucking alone by your fault...
Never you can let me alone behind you...

I wanna see your face everyday when you're always here...
I haven't news from you, I search you in the city,
I'm very alone, you don't know why...
I want to have you in my heart...
I want to see you everyday, I wanna be in your arms...
When I have my galaxy power, I'm the only person
Who find you because I'm your girlfriend...
Serious, I wanna see your smile face because...
You're my only boyfriend...

You're the welcome in my star cosmic intersection...
Anyway, on me, this is my galaxy power...


Stickgirl512

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire