mercredi 18 février 2015

Blood from my body

From my body, I missed so much of blood... I'm so very sick ! The blood can't stop to drop, here...
What the fuck is happen to me ? Yeah, I'm shit !

Seriously, I'm very bleeding ! I have bloody hands from my pussy ! I really don't know why, that's because I can't stop to crying... I cry for more reasons, I suffer so much, I gonna die ! 

You can laugh, I'm fucking crazy like a woman, I have no chance... I just choose the death !
My blood dropped from my hot body ! I can't die like that... I don't wanna this... I can't anymore !
F... Fuck ! What should I do ? My sisters are so nasty, they can't stop to laugh on me ! My family are so nasty with me... She broken my heart !

Everyone is... Dead !! ;(

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire